GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally joined the Goldwing group with trailers. :excited: Found this trailer on Cregs List for the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The trailer is an 06 with ZERO miles, it has been under shipping blankets for the last few years. A little clean up, wax and polish and it will be ready. It is a Rover manufactured by Matrix and the original purchaser picked up most of the options. :thumbup: Tomorrow I will take the MCO to the county clerk for registration and licence plate. I really hate to put the licence on, it looks so nice without one. Be sure to wave it you see an old dude riding down the road with a black wing and trailer, and a ear to ear grin! :lol::lol::lol:

Doc

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rod McGowan and alabamawing, are you not seeing the four pictures I put in my post. When I open the thread your response and my pictures show up for me. :eek:4::cry::cry:
Doc

·
Registered
801 Posts
I don't see any pictures either.

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
Nope, no pictures.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gadds, what a nit wit. :shrug: I was using the wrong code. The FAQ says to use the BB code to display a picture in a post. Sorry about that, the pictures should be there, unless I am a bigger nit than wit. :eek:4:

Doc

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Still no pics. :shrug:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Whats it look like? :?

·
Registered
105 Posts
:thumbup: Very Nice ( where did i lay my glass down at)

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
No pictures, but they make two. Quest and Rover. This is the Rover

And this is the Quest.

Which one did you get?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Congratulations, let's see the pictures!!!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Congratulations. I joined the trailer group last year and I love my camper. Never thought I would join the trailer crowd, but I must admit I really do enjoy it. You will appreciate it even more when you use it.

Looking forward to the pictures.

Fred

07 Blue Wing/Mini-Mate camper

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
Congratulations. I joined the trailer group last year and I love my camper. Never thought I would join the trailer crowd, but I must admit I really do enjoy it. You will appreciate it even more when you use it.
:agree:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well here goes again. I have uploaded as attachments. If this works you should see an 06 Rover my Matrix with zero miles on it.

GW T 8.jpg GW T 3.jpg GW T 4.jpg

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
:congrats:
Looks like a keeper and should serve you well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts