GL1800Riders Forums banner

New Trailer from Bushtec

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  M61A1MECH 
#1 ·
Reactions: Kenichi
#3 ·
I guess it's so new, no one took the effort and time to actually proof read the copy on the website. :shock:

"3.00 x 16 6-PLY TIRES - Quality, Durable, Puncture Resistant Tires last longer and travel with your further"

"As with all Bushtec Trailers, the Entourage also includes: Bushtec’s proprietary twin independent A-arm, positive displacement heim joint and pin coupler, Air adjustable suspension system with anti-sway bar, 16 inch diameter 8 spoke sport mag wheels with Chrome Hub Covers and Heavy Duty 6-ply tires."

What model is this new trailer? Is the Xplorer the new Entourage? :)

#4 ·
Sent me one also. Good match to new wing to me . I just picked up a 84 in great shape. They hold up well !!

#5 ·
I have one of their Roadstars that I bought to pull behind my 98 Royal Star back about 1999 or so, it pulls fine, but do keep an eye on those polyurethane bushings they use in the A-arm tubes, mine completely disintegrated a few years back, required replacing the rods that go down through the A-arm tubes and replacing with bronze marine grade bushings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.