GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We went to Murray Kentucky over the weekend to pick up our new Hannigan trailer. The fit and finish on the trailer is great.
We will find out this weekend how well it pulls after a 3 day trip to the Texas hill country.
I am still having trouble posting a picture but I will keep trying.

:cop2:

Ken

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Start a thread in the support and testing forum and you can get some help and be able to figure it out there. Big thing is that you have to have the picture out on the web somewhere. Once you have that it's pretty easy. But the picture can not be on your local computer. You have to be able to access is via a web address. And the picture has to end in .jpg .gif or .bmp. I believe it will take all of those. I always just use .jpg or .gif. Not really sure about .bmp.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New pictures

Hopefully I finally figured out how to post pictures of our new trailer.

We went to the Texas Hill Country over Thanksgiving weekend.(850 miles)
Going down we took I 35 to Austin and ran at speeds up 95 mph and did not even know the trailer was there.
From Austin to Kerville we went on some up hill, down hill and twisties and the trailer was never a problem.
I had it loaded and it did not affect my gas mileage very much.
While riding with a group I got 40 mpg.

IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o166/kro650/MVC-011S.jpg[/IMG]

:cop2:

Ken

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
trailer

Welcome to the Hannigan family. I have an 03' Illusion Blue.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I also recently joined the Hannigan family except I got a used 1999 and had it re-painted to match my 2006 wing. For the short time I have had it I am very impressed with it.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Great looking set up! Isn't it tough to get to the things in the front without unloading what's behind it since the entire top doesn't open?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has not been a problem yet. I pack the things that we use all the time in the back.
Yes I would have to unload it if I needed something in the front.
I figured it was worth it to get the trailer I wanted.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Ken,
I hope you got to meet Dave and Ruth Anne Hannigan. They are some of my favorite people.

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts