GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
17,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out these new trays I have. I got them free. They are heavy gage aluminum baking trays. The outside measure about 13"x 18". In the past I've used lots of RubberMaid lids from storage containers which worked well in the sense that they would never damage anything that was laid on them. But those lids have no support if needing to move the parts. With these I can pick the whole tray, parts and all, and move them.

Reactions: CAWing

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,216 Posts
Check out these new trays I have. I got them free. They are heavy gage aluminum baking trays. The outside measure about 13"x 18". In the past I've used lots of RubberMaid lids from storage containers which worked well in the sense that they would never damage anything that was laid on them. But those lids have no support if needing to move the parts. With these I can pick the whole tray, parts and all, and move them.
View attachment 371980

View attachment 371981
Nice repurposing going on. Those look like old baking trays from a school cafeteria, think giant pans of brownies! Yum yum!

·
Vendor
17,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They came from Panera. Sometime they discontinue baking something that require special trays for baking them. Once a product is discontinued, everything that supports that product, such as baking trays, gets thrown out. In this case, their Black Pepper Focaccias are gonna still be made, but they'll be baked using different trays. If someone knows a manager, they might be willing to sell them for like a $1 a piece instead of throwing the pans in the trash. If I wanted, I could get more than 30 of them.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
View attachment 371980

View attachment 371981
Cool :cool: now you can bake cookies for forum members in your spare time. (y)🍪

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm.... does your avatar "cook"?

·
Vendor
17,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a good tool. Would make for very easy storing of related parts/systems while servicing.
I do like the fact that they stack good.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I'll be bringing my 'Wing in for the Black Pepper Service Interval ;)

Reactions: GoldWingrGreg
1 - 9 of 9 Posts