GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RECIEVED THIS REPORT FROM OUR PRAYER CHAIN...NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE...WILL TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF TRIKE IT WAS...THANKS FOR THIER PRAYERS...THUNDERWING

Sent: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:08 pm
Subject: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Hey everyone, Some of you don't know yet that Scott and Lynette were in an accident today during a fellowship run. Their new trike "came apart" as the back wheels came off while they were driving about 55 mph. Both were airlifted to Halifax Hospital in Daytona. Scott has 6 broken ribs, a broken collar bone and multiple abrasions. Lynette is still in surgery to repair her multiple compound fractures in both legs. Please lift them up to our God the great Healer. Updates to come after Kathy sees them both tomorrow, thanks for prayers, try to pass on to family and friends, as many prayer chains as possible. We love them so much and know they will appreciate your loving prayers on their behalf. KarenBrothers & Sisters,

Last report we had on Lynette. They have stabilized Lynette as much as they can tonight. They straightened her legs, but they are waiting for the swelling to go down before they put pins in. She possibly
has 2 or 3 minor fractures in her back, at the moment they think these might heal on their own. Please see below for Scott's injuries. Thank you for lifting Scott & Lynette up in your prayers. Please continue
to ask the Great Physician for his loving touch & mighty healing...Amen.

God Bless you,
Erika & Mike Pea****

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
WOW - our thoughts are with them.

Let us know the info on the trike so others can get a head's up.

·
Registered
747 Posts
That is such terrible news and our thoughts and prayers are with them for a speedy recovery. As mentioned above, lets find out exactly what happened to that trike and why it happened so we don't lose any more of our members.

·
Curious Member
877 Posts
RECIEVED THIS REPORT FROM OUR PRAYER CHAIN...NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE...WILL TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF TRIKE IT WAS...THANKS FOR THIER PRAYERS...THUNDERWING
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured couple.

While you're trying to determine the Type of Trike, find out who did the installation.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Prayers from Texas

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Sorry for the terrible news. I hope they both recover quickly and completly.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
How terrible! I've never heard of anything like that. Prayers sent for a fast, full recovery. Please update us when possible.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I will put them on my pray card......did he build the trike himself..? inorder to safe money or buy it????

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Ps you should post on the trike thread also....

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
...thoughts and prayers from over here in Sanford. NEVER heard of something like this before, really curious to hear details. :eek:4:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Prayers

Prayers from WF, NC sent up to the "Great" physician.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about the accident, and hope that with the advances in medicine, and the doctors expertise, thngs will work out fine.

Harry.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Sorry to here about them, our thoughts are with them and we'll say a prayer on their behalf.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Prayers sent from Texas! Crank it up everybody! We need THE BIG GUY.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Prayers sent from Michigan!

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Know of two people and trikes gl1800 done, one had lots of loose hardware, and other almost lost a rear wheel from unsecure tire bolts. A NJ guy I think is out of business now. They had to go to factory in kentucky for proper setup on them. Prayers to these people if it happened.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts