GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:excited:Well the wife and I took the bike to Tonys Trikes this afternoon so that he can get started on the transfer next monday. Looks like if everything goes ok that we will be riding on three on Sat. we hope.

We just want to say that we don't think we could have gone anywhere else and met people that care as much as Tony and Joyce. They are some :superman1: nice people. We look farward to rides in the future with them. It's just a good feeling that you have when you leave their shop. All we can say that if anyone is looking for someone to convert their bike these are the people to talk to.

Well with all that said we can't wait till Saturday.:excited:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hope you enjoy it! Post up some pics when its finished.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:congrats:

What brand trike kits do they use?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats Steve,

Let me know if you want to try it out......why don't you join us this Saturday?

We are meeting at Monteagle at Mcdonalds,11:00am.From there we are taking the long way to Murfreesboro to Haflings meet and greet at
nobodys Sports Bar.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Congrats! :thumbup: Post pics. And see you on the trike board. Tom :biker:

·
Registered
267 Posts
+1 :congrats:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats Steve,

Let me know if you want to try it out......why don't you join us this Saturday?

We are meeting at Monteagle at Mcdonalds,11:00am.From there we are taking the long way to Murfreesboro to Haflings meet and greet at
nobodys Sports Bar.
I though that Haflings meet and greet was next weekend:?:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:congrats:

Any pictures yet?
No pic yet will be next Sat. before I'll be able to post any pic of it. As soon a Tony call and tell me it's ready their will be. You can bet on that if I can stay off of it long enough. LOL:coffee1:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: Yes Tony and Joyce are a class act! Enjoy your new ride!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Maybe your luck will change for the better. Good luck with your shipment:thumbup:
Thanks and I am hoping for the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts