GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to recall a thread where Pete said they're working on a new Bike MP3 player that will display artist names and songs rather than the generic CD display. Does anyone else remember reading this? I've done a search of Pete's posts but I can't find it. I PMed Pete but haven't heard back yet.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
that's a new one on me. :shrug:

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Its actually at this moment just for navigation bikes its a complete new GPS and audio system

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the update, Pete. Kinda think that's gonna be a little out of my price range. Darn, thought I was going to be able to ditch the Soundgate. Oh well.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Its actually at this moment just for navigation bikes its a complete new GPS and audio system

Will this new GPS and audi system allow for cellphone bluetooth integration. If so, I'd be interested. That's the only thing I wish that I had for my bike... :bow:

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Will this new GPS and audi system allow for cellphone bluetooth integration. If so, I'd be interested. That's the only thing I wish that I had for my bike... :bow:
Yes with full on screen caller display plus XM and weather we should have some video of the prototype running tests hopefully in the next week or so I hope to share

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm thinking I'd better be a good boy to get this on my Christmas list! Sounds like a great new option from Pete, again. I really respect a company that can innovate and think outside the box.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yes with full on screen caller display plus XM and weather we should have some video of the prototype running tests hopefully in the next week or so I hope to share
If you're serious about this I'll buy one for sure

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Greetings!

I would like to know more about this as I am considering replacing my Zumo 550 with a Zumo 665. If this new system offers the same or similar features as the 665 I would rather have the new system intergrated into my bike.

So I am holding off buying the 665 for now but please tell us more about this new product. I'm all ears!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Anything further on this? Im interested too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts