GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Site looks good Steve. I had some problems logging in though - the password never showed up via email. It just may need some tuning that's all. I will add a link on my BBS to yours also.

·
Registered
366 Posts
That's a very nice looking site Steve, but I'm confused. It appears to be only about Pan-Europeans, so why do you want Wing pictures?

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Steve you may or may not know this but it is considered rude an unethical for the owner of one message board to try and recruit folks from another message board to come to theirs. It would be like walking into your neighbors new years eve party and telling everyone to come on down to your house because you have a party going on too. :( That is not the way to build or promote your site and is not allowed here. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well said Lamonster. There are a few other cowboys who use this site for the wrong reasons it might be no harm to caution them as well. This site is for goldwing use only. :twisted:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fantastic

I live in in north east england ,thanks for calling me a cowboy I havnt laughed so much for ages
this is a goldwing site and I do apologise profusley,

now ,wheres me horse

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Big Red. said:
Well said Lamonster. There are a few other cowboys who use this site for the wrong reasons it might be no harm to caution them as well. This site is for goldwing use only. :twisted:
Big Red-
I don't get it... why are you complementing someone whom you think is doing something wrong?

Cowboy Bob in Bear, DE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts