GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys looking for a new windshield. I have been looking at the f4. Anyone have any other manufacturers that maybe I should take a look at. I'm somewhat new to this wing world so I'm looking for manufacturers that are maybe less well known. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Hear lots of good reviews on F4's. There is also VStream, Tulsa (several models), Windbender and some others I can't think of at the moment. I personally have had the Tulsa +4 freedom slide and now have the Windbender. Also depends on if you want to look over the shield or through the shield.

Good luck in your search,
Dan

·
Registered
66 Posts
A few years ago I added a Tulsa +4 with vent to my 2000, GL 1500 SE. It was such an improvement over the stock w/s and my wife thought it much improved her ride also.......I later sold that bike and bought an 04 Gl 1800. The windshield on that bike (used) and some serious scratches so I had it replaced at the Wing Ding in Iowa. I decided there to change to an F-4. Why, price, nearly scratch proof, you an use nearly any cleaner and it is more vertical than the Tulsa. After nearly three years, I am still very satisfied.........Hope that all helps........

Gene

·
Registered
15 Posts
Optic Armour +4 here, I am 6'3" and needed to the hieght to end the wind buffeting around the helmet. Very happy with it. Do your research, sure you will find something you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts