GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Evans, GA.

I have a new to me Red '03 Wing. New to the site and been lurking on here for a little while. Just seeing if anybody is around the area.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Georgian!

Hi Chris,
Welcome aboard. There is a lot of good info and really knowledgeable people on this board. The GA board used to be very active but lately it has died way off. Enjoy your new ride!! They are great motorcycles!!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on the new bike! They are a great machine and a joy (addicting) to ride! :thumbup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

I appreciate the welcomes. I have been perusing and searching and there's lot of good knowledge here. I've already done some recommended maintenance on the wing and added some comfort items. Still a lot to do and lot to learn, but I do love riding. Still waiting to get some time to do a long trip. Farthest I've been so far is NC.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
New Wing

Congrats on your new ride. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome sir, and delighted you have joined us. Enjoy the ride and don't be shy on here.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the board. Lots of good info here, there is no such thing as a stupid or silly question.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Goldwing Mechanic

Are there any reasonable GW mechanics in the area? I like to do my own stuff but would be great to have somebody available with some expertise.

I've been watching a lot of youtube videos and videos from the site to figure out how to to things.

·
Registered
633 Posts
:thumbup: Gary's Hobbie Shop, McDonough, GA is one in the area. Probably others.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from Savannah Ga.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello from Evans, GA.

I have a new to me Red '03 Wing. New to the site and been lurking on here for a little while. Just seeing if anybody is around the area.

Thanks,
Chris
wow what perfect taste in a wing, at at lest IMHO. Welcome. Here is a way to start. find your goldwing division and chanter at http://gwrra-regionj.ca/
Good place to meet folks some of whom just like to ride rather than do all the stationary activities but the parties are great. Hope to see you out there

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello from Evans, GA.

Thanks,
Chris
Hey Chris!! I am new to this site (not new to Wings) and live in South Augusta. Maybe we could meetup one day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Chris

I am also in the Evans area. Summerlin sub division. Maybe we can hook up for a ride. I'm new to the Wing but I love it thus far. Wife got it as a retirement gift for me. ret Army. I look fed to hearing back from you. ride on...Thario

Thanks,
Chris[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am also from the Evans area. Would love to tag along when you and Chris meet up. Any plans thus far?
Welcome to the site! Haven't had any luck meeting up yet....been so dang busy at work. Hopefully soon things will slow down. Ride Safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts