GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find local riders in the Hot Springs area to ride with occasionally. I ride with a group when riding my Indian but my wing doesn't mix well with those bikes.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Looking to find local riders in the Hot Springs area to ride with occasionally. I ride with a group when riding my Indian but my wing doesn't mix well with those bikes.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the Wing. I live in Morrilton up on I-40. Most of my Arkansas riding is North into the Ozarks. However during the winter months I run south on Highway 7 as far south as Jessieville before circling back toward home. I usually post something on this sub-forum when I'm going to make a run. Would enjoy meeting up for a ride one day.

I'm grounded from riding by a Doctor right now, but that should be sorted out by November hopefully. I've got some kind of electrical issue that is causing me to be light headed at times. They are trying to figure out exactly what is causing the problem so it can be treated.

I know of at least one other rider who lives in Hot Springs Village that has a Wing. Hopefully he can chime in and welcome you also.

·
Registered
657 Posts
There is a group of about 20 or so who meet and ride on a regular basis. Not all are gold wing owners but many are. Typically riders from the hot springs /HSV area get together and ride weekly and bi monthly on Sat. We usually have a supper meeting in Hot Springs once a month and one breakfast meeting per month. If interested in getting connected with notices of rides etc. call O J Miles 5129134567 or Jan 512 921 6589 who live in Hot Springs Village.

email [email protected]

Hope to see you soon.
jsr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts