GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2013 blue and silver Wing and joined this forum. Looking forward to reading, meeting folks, and learning. Hopefully, I will have something to contribute.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
So, Runeman, any pictures of your Rune? Will you be adding a Valkyrie to keep your Wing company?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome

Welcome, I also just recently got a 2013 Wing, and I think you're going to like yours a lot. I thought of mine as "enormous" when I first got it (coming off a 600 lb BMW RT), but now it doesn't seem big at all. Even laid it on it's side to put on a CT couple of weeks ago. I don't get down to the Naples area much, But I'm all over the Gainesville, Lake City area, if you're ever up this way, and need anything. I'm on Bart's list.
Robert

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome,

I just got a slightly used 2012 and joined too! Folks have been very welcoming and helpful already!

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Welcome to wing world - miles = smiles tons of info here and routes to everywhere .

·
Registered
87 Posts
Another welcome from Texas

Congrats, and welcome from the great state of Texas. You'll find a goldmine of info here and some really swell folks as well. Enjoy your new ride and be sure to share pics with us. We're just here for the pics anyway.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
New Owner

WELCOME to the forum. Also WELCOME to the wonderful world of the Goldwing. I hope you have many, many, Happy, Safe, and Healthy miles in your future. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Banned
792 Posts
Welcome from another newish Wing owner. So far so good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
:congrats: Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Runeman

Great to meet you, welcome to the best ride in the world. We need to be kept up to date on add-ons and up coming rides you plan to take PICs are always admired. Give a shout if you make it down TX way

DOC:chat::chat:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just purchased a 2013 blue and silver Wing and joined this forum. Looking forward to reading, meeting folks, and learning. Hopefully, I will have something to contribute.
Have fun Runeman! You will love the GL1800. Best part of the goldwing is the experience and ability to travel to distant places without being fatigued like on other bikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts