GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hal,

Do you do trade ins over the internet ? On a new Bike ?

if so how would you handle it ? Maybe I drive my bike to another dealer to evaluate my bike so you know your not getting a POS?

Then we work out a shipping deal?

I would like a un assembled one in the crate.

Thanks

I figure I would ask you first, I am starting to look for one with Comfort pkg, it is getting to cold to ride to work, I have to well dress for success as they say, and to much drama to change at work. So I think I wanted heated grips and seat.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
1. I hope your are kidding, or else you are suffering from HUA syndrome.

2. A lot of us don't want to read your political crap. Take it out of your sig.

·
Registered
19,057 Posts
Is this guy for real.

Call Nigeria they will deal with you

H

·
0 Posts
At the prices we are selling the new Gold Wings it doesn't leave anything to play with a trade-in unless you don't mind getting scalped.

·
Registered
271 Posts
:wrong:

Lots of insults aimed at someone just for asking a question ..FOR HAL!

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:wrong:

Lots of insults aimed at someone just for asking a question ..FOR HAL!
If the guy was serious about buying a wing, he would have pm'd or called HDL... not put up the stupid political crap and stupider still post.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I would think you get a better deal by selling to a non dealer. Most dealers (some say) make more on used cars that new. Probably the same for bikes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
and stupider still post.
I'm sorry, I thought this was a "discussion" board for anyone who wanted to post. Is "stupider" a word? Could this be used in a sentence like, "this year's voters were stupider than the last election?" Just because you don't like someone's political affiliation doesn't make it stupid. I personally don't like reading political posts here either but hurling insults doesn't make you any less stupider. Things here's just gittin' stupider and stupider. Matter of fact, I'm kinda' feelin' stupider for posting in this thread.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Stupid:

–adjective
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I guess it is :eek:4:

stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job

·
Registered
267 Posts
I feel so stupider!!! :eek:4: Now I can use it every day...I feel stupider and stupider. Stupider is as stupider does. It sounds so much better than any alternative English I can come up with. I kindly likit. Sorta grows on ya don't it? This hars a stupider post than thatn' wuz. I gots stupider political thinkin' than otherns that mite be stupider than me. But if I'm stupider, can thar be somun stupider thun me? Can sumun cary me to thu qik mart to git sum bear? I reckun I'm too stupider ta driv. Jus thank, onli tuk me sum dacades to git that hagovit. Humm, stupider...just put my nam by thu pitcher in that there dicktionary.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Is this guy for real.

-1 Try calling some European country. They may work with you, but it doesn't work like that here in the USA.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Wow This topic took a turn.

What happened to there is no such thing as a stupid Question?

Hey Tawni. If you were serious with your question. I don't think any dealer can sell you a Wing in a Box. They Claim a liability Issue of it being assembled Correctly. Kinda Funny that "some" dealers claim to be experts.

Me thinks the Yanks are gettin restless in all that snow and have turned Nasty.
Me also thinks I may wash the wing off a little and go for a ride.

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Wow This topic took a turn.<...> Me thinks the Yanks are gettin restless in all that snow and have turned Nasty.
:shock: Yikes!
Me also thinks I may wash the wing off a little and go for a ride.
Bug, for a moment, you had me worried - I thought the Dirty White Girl was going clean on the Sabbath. Special occasion or something? :joke:
Yep, gonna wear on some tires myself this morning - mid 40's out right now, looking for 70's later on. :biker: Have fun!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
:shock: Yikes!
Bug, for a moment, you had me worried - I thought the Dirty White Girl was going clean on the Sabbath. Special occasion or something? :joke:
Yep, gonna wear on some tires myself this morning - mid 40's out right now, looking for 70's later on. :biker: Have fun!
Yea , pretty much just the Front of the Wing needs some bug removal.
I can't count them, there are too many, I need to start over.The progressive springs are almost half collapsed from the weight. You know us sutherners can't count past the fingers and Toes we has cuzz we is stupider than them there that Chose to live up nort.

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Is this guy for real.

This is no Guy

:joke: :joke::joke:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts