GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Bruce here form the God Coast, Queensland, Australia.

I purchased a 2009 GL1800 2 days ago and loving it so far, I traded a Suzuki C50T so this is a jump for me, from 800cc to 1800.

Love the bike she is silver and looking great for her age.

Hoping to learn a load here and happy to share the struggles I will have learning to maintain and customise her.

This site has already provided plenty of answers to questions I was too shy to ask.

Thanks in advance for any and all support, and apologies for the dum arse questions likely coming from me

Merry Christmas to you all.

Bruce

Attachments

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Merry Christmas and welcome. As a new to Gold Wing rider also I have found this forum to be a lot of help.
In November I bought a 2018 Wing.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome and g'day and all the other stuff us Yanks say to make Aussies laugh at us. Nice bike, you will love it and this site. Lots of good people and helpful info.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome aboard!!
Lived in Exmouth, WA for three years while stationed at Harold E. Holt. Absolutely loved it.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome. There are no dumb questions.

I was in Sydney 2 months ago - lovely place.

Merry Christmas (in Summer!)

D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. I like the looks of your bike. I have but one question for you. We in Michigan say this is God's country, Does he winter on the God Coast? :)

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Welcome first, now lets dig right in, you need to run this tire, that oil, somesuch oil filter, these highway pegs, that windshield, don’t even think about using that spark plug, and then there’s brake fluid, oh and air filters. Just kidding of course.

Seriously take and share lots of pictures of your country for us to see where to go if/when we get there to visit. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts