GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up my new 07 metallic Black ABS in the morning.
I haven't riden in years and my wife never. I can't wait

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations :flg: :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Congrats...and it's the right color as well. Black IS the fastest color you know. :)

Dep

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats!!!! Enjoy the ride and be safe.... :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
podo said:
Welcome!!!!
You've found the best ride and the best board anywhere :D Enjoy them both.

But you have the best scenery!! Georgeous shot there.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
rtanner37207 said:
I thought the black would make me look younger.
I got the gray to match my hair.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the board :D

I haven't riden in years and my wife never
Be careful, take it easy, may want to ride for a while by yourself until you get a little time under your belt...I've been riding since I was 16 yr old ( now 55) and the power and torque of the Wing can and will surprise you...not knocking any one's ability to ride, just a little FYI.

I would suggest a MSF course in you area, if available...knock the rust off your skills and get a insurance discount to boot..

Be careful and be safe....enjoy the new ride....

Oh, just a side note, BLUE is the fastest and makes you look the youngest, just ask Superman! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Congratulations!! Take the MSF course. Get some miles under your belt. Then get ready to see America as you have never seen it before. Most important is to enjoy yourself, ride your ride, and be safe.

Welcome aboard the best entertaining/information site for the Wing that is on the net. And the company ain't half bad either. :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
Be smart, be safe, and have the time of your life. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dep said:
Congrats...and it's the right color as well. Black IS the fastest color you know. :)

Dep
Congrats on the new ride -- black however could only be considered the fastest color because they can't see the Metallic Silver zooming past in stealth mode. :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts