GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fl Winger's,

new to board. Much love to you.

Hey, I just bough my first Wing. Need to start to shop for trailer for spring and summer long rides.

Is there are trailer dealers in South Florida who carry inventory to look at? i have never seen one and do not want to buy one off the internet w/out at least looking it over. I also need to decide camper or not. Wife is into it. I think we would use camper 2x a year.

Thanks all

David

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Come to Bike Week in Daytona. You'll find all sorts of vendors there. Also, there is a trailer board on the forum. Take a look at that and you can see all kinds of trailers. You can spend as little at $500 and as much as $5000, depending on what you want.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:agree: You got that right.....

·
Registered
669 Posts
Welcome to the board!! I live in deerfield beach, i have a bushtec quantum gl, its not foe sale, but if you like to see what it looks like, let me know.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Bartman has the right idea. Come to bike week and check them out in person. Most will be at The Sunshine Mall on US1 (Ridgewood Ave) in South Daytona Beach and also down at the New Smynra Airport on US 1. Also we have a lunch run on March 4 and 6th at Whisle Junction right up the street from the Sunshine Mall. Come and meet the your fellow members. Check out the Lunch Run Schedule on the Florida forum for the address.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts