GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2010 level 3 Red Gold Wing today, So now I can post on the board. I live in Park County, anyone else out this way??

YNP

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Good for you.

I'm sure you'll love it more a month from now, after you've learned how to operate the controls and see all it's capabilities.

Nice color and you'll be happy you bought ABS.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm from Northern Utah but I was born in Robertson Wyo. does that count? I do a lot of riding in and around that area. Sometimes I just ride up to Evenston for a cup of coffee and find a road and ride...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm a little south from you but still in Wyoming. Hope you like your wing as well as I do. I just bought my 2010 last October. Nice color but of course I'm not prejudiced at all!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Another Rock Springs rider down here as well!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wingin

You guys are all lucky riders. I love Wyoming and have made it my summer destination several times. I have a good buddy in Salmon Idaho and he'll ride to Cody to meet me which saves a day. I just love Cody, Greybull and Shell. I've ridden in every corner of the state and love the variety that Wyoming offers. The riding and people there are unmatched!

I'm very envious of you all,
LDM

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
New Owner

WELCOME to the wonderful world of the Gold Wing. As you put on the miles you will understand why there are so many Wings on the roads. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts