GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a deal for a 09 Yellow with ABS. Has anyone seen one yet?
Didn't take their word for it and went to Bartlesville, Ok. to see it , and it was there. They're getting it ready for me to pick up this Saturday. Supposed to rain, but I've got a lot of miles riding in the rain and that's what the ABS is for.Right?
Getting excited thinking about it. Got to take a few thing off my 06 before trading it in.:p:excited:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Congrats......and I hope you don't have to put that ABS to use on the ride home. Good to have it in case you do, though.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh man,
I know you're excited!! I haven't seen the new yellow yet, but I have a buddy that told me today his would be here by Father's Day!! What a great gift, even if it did come with a payment book!!

Congrats.
Joe

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Ed, congrats on the new ride. Just a word of caution, although I am sure you have thought of it, be careful on those new tires in the rain. Slickerty!:congrats:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Congratulations!

I picked up my new Yellow bike while it was raining. Be careful with the new tires on the wet pavement.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
:congrats: Farkle time. You must have been told by someone like me that the yellow ones are faster and get better milage.
Kurt:thumbup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I bought mine new from Bartlesville Cycle Sports in 2006. Good folks, good price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts