GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm planning on Sunday as well. Probably going to take the train from Poughkeepsie.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Bulldog,

I thought that picnic bench looked familiar....lol.

Dad will be at the show as well as Jason and Joe. Not sure about Andy.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Walk over from Grand Central, it's not that far. It's real fun when your dragging the kids along saying, "I can't walk any more." LOL but really it's not that big of a walk.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Will be at the show on Sunday.
Driving into town from RI with a group from our CMA chapter.
Realy not that bad to drive in just take Hudson River Parkway.
Parking isn't cheap but everyone pinches in. We were at the show
last year and is where I saw the Gold Wing, and that was it I had to
have one :sw1: :yes2:
Everyone have a great day at the show.
George in RI

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Bulldog said:
Dr. Rob & I will be there Sunday.
yo dawg, let us know how the show is, me and TBB may go when it is in Cleveland, have fun

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'm going to the show on Sat., tomorrow. Will take pictures and post them on my son's web site as I did last year. The site address is www.nybikes.com Last year he posted about 50 pictures. I'll try to take ones of interest to all. I will not fail to take some of the 2004 wing and Rune for those interested.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
N.Y. Bike Show

Went to the show today. Even met Gladiator a great member of this board.
Beside the same taste in bikes we use the same camera a Minolta Z1 dimage
Can you believe there was two to three hour line to see orange county chopper booth and they don't carry goldwings. All in all the place was mobbed. :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
CBVet,

I will be wearing an Americade hat, Sunday at the show. If you see me, stop and say hello.

Bulldog

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hi Justin: Nice to have met you and the chat we had. I even met Topster10, Jerry. You are putting it mildly when you said it was packed. I had to bust my chops to take pictures for my son's web site. Took about 100 pictures. I love the camera. Evey time I tried to take a shot of a bike some woman's ass was in the way. I know some of you would like to see those shots, but I didn't take the picture when they were in the way. If I had that's all you would have seen. You are right about the Orange County Choppers both. The line streched from one end of the building to the other. And to think they were going to see a disfunctional group, with a father that is always annoyed and a son who works when the spirit moves him, he is an artist you know, and another son who justs runs around in shorts and never combs his hair. And to think some of us went to college and higher to earn a better living and this crew has become rich by fighting with each other and being on TV. God bless this country. I will post the pictures as soon as I sort them out for those of you that are interested and couldn't make the show. :lol:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
When it was in Denver

I could not make the show this year because of the surgery so one of the guys in our HCC club took lots of pictures so that I could see them. If you are interested in seeing some of the pics from the Denver show, click below.

Denver Cycle Show

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bulldog said:
CBVet,

I will be wearing an Americade hat, Sunday at the show. If you see me, stop and say hello.

Bulldog
I will keep a eye out for you Bulldog. I will be wearing my Americas Most Wanted hat and my CMA vest. Upper left of vest will have a patch that says Romans 8 Riders at the top and Rhode Island at the bottom. :sw1:

·
Registered
990 Posts
I posted about 120 pictures on the NY bike show on my son's web site www.nybikes.com for all that are interested or those who couldn't make the show. I also took pictures of the Rune and the white Gl2004.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I made a little mistake . The pictures of the Rune and the white GL1800 are not posted yet: they will be soon. However, the other pictures are on the site. There will also be more pictures of the show. He just downloaded his camera. He will do mine today which has the Rune and the white GL1800 and pictures of the BMW 1200LT.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Gladiator,
Great series of pictures. Thanks for sharing. We fiqured 3,000 miles was a little far to go to see the show in person.
Mikey

1 - 20 of 20 Posts