GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for references from any who have used a MC tour company in New Zealand. I'm planning on doing a trip next year that will include approximately two weeks of MC touring in New Zealand, and would love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly about any tour companies with which you have any experience. TIA

·
Registered
812 Posts
Look up gotournz.com. Great guys. We have done two motorcycle tours with them. Can't recommend them highly enough. Tell them Merle referred you.

·
Registered
718 Posts
We used gotournz last year and hired a gold wing from them great guys great service really to deal with
They went out of there way to help. They will try and sell a guided tour but we went with the straight hire bike and had a great time, younwill enjoy NZ

Check out video and pics at www.jonkaz.net

Johng

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gotournz guys were one company I had looked at put at the top of my pre-references list. Glad to hear they're so good. I'll look into the otheer recommeded companies as well. nzbike is also on my list. ayresadventures will be a new addition.

Thanks a lot for the help. BTW, getting a Goldwing (or at least a BMW LT) to ride is a must. We're thinking two weeks of riding, and there is no way my wife will be comfortable doing that on a sport tourer.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Look up gotournz.com. Great guys. We have done two motorcycle tours with them. Can't recommend them highly enough. Tell them Merle referred you.

:agree::agree::agree:

I've also done a 1.5 month tour with them (self-guided). Agree with Merle - they do a super job. Used another group on my first visit and these guys are head and shoulders above them. Tell them Jeff recommended them as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts