GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Im a fellow M109 owner and now a proud owner of a 2012 blue goldwing and want to get some highway pegs on her soon as possible Im so use to having my feet more forward can any one recommend from experience whats the best set out there, i know use the search , been there and still doing that but had to ask , looking forward to riding with any one soon, Ken the Birdman out:bow:

·
Registered
903 Posts
welcome
You've posted in the Va. section so.... I take it you're from somewhere around here???
As for Highway pegs I'm partial to mick-o-pegs(www.ridingiswonderful.com)
Had Kury's for awhile but found the reach around the faring a PITA.
Congrat's on the new bike - the spending is just begining

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Many like the Mick-O-Pegs but they aren't the only game in town.

I installed a set of highway pegs from Rivco and like them very much. I've had them on for 2.5 years now and they have performed very well. Here are some pics soon after I installed them.

You should consider mounting the highway pegs on the vertical bar if you want to preserve cornering clearance.

Mounting them on the horizontal bar WILL reduce your clearance so just be aware.

Good luck!!
Hello all Im a fellow M109 owner and now a proud owner of a 2012 blue goldwing and want to get some highway pegs on her soon as possible Im so use to having my feet more forward can any one recommend from experience whats the best set out there, i know use the search , been there and still doing that but had to ask , looking forward to riding with any one soon, Ken the Birdman out:bow:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I have Kury pegs, but I wouldn't recommend them. Just wanted to say,:congrats: and welcome to the forum!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I have the Kuryakin highway pegs and really enjoy them. I wish I had a photo to post. But I do have them mounted on the horizonal bar but mounted pointed up to gain ground clearance. Verfy comfortable for me!

Only negative is they have to be removed to change the spark plugs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts