GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 1500 in Nov 08 and today purchased a 2007 Dark Red GL1800. Went for a short 50 mile ride and I love the upgrade to this bike. Better throttle response and more power.:excited:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
cj, not only have you upgraded your ride you have found endless imformation and recources here. welcome BIG AL

·
Registered
599 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the jungle:joke:

·
Registered
902 Posts
You will like the more power aspect the more you ride it. And how do you like the powerful stereo system?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Welcome Chief....glad to see you here. Go to the Sub-board and look at the Georgia Forum....pay attention to the Meet and Eat. Might want to get involved....

Again, welcome

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
:congrats: welcome to the board.
Post some pictures when ya get a chance...
be safe

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Welcome to the board and congratulations on your 1800. As you've now discovered, it's not your lumbering geezer-glide any more.

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Welcome to the best touring bike on the planet. Glad to see another Ga. boy with one.

Keep an eye open for Wingstock 09. It's a gathering of 1800s from all over but it's held in Woodstock, Ga. the last weekend of Sept.

When you're ready to test her out in the N. Ga. mountains, let me know. DDKing and I ride just about every weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The bike is a 2007 premium audio, non abs, with 16,000 miles, but the previous owner had added, CB, CD player, drivers backrest, passenger arm rest, floorboards with heel/toe shifter and markland highway boards, but no chrome.:lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts