GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Ya'll. New on this site. just checking it out for now. Hope to find a lot of good info. Not much computer savvy, on this end, but am learning. By the way, 2002 RED WING in my drive.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Welcome aboard Radar. You have found the best GL 1800 board on the Net. Our ponsor Hal, HDL and all of the associates are super. Don't be afraid to jump in.

Bulldog

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome. Radarman. You'll find lots of good information here. Don't ever be afraid to ask a question. Everyone on this board has learned something valuable from someone else asking something.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome!!!

Welcome to the board Radarman! There are a lot of great people here with loads of good information about most anything you would like to talk about.

:yw1:

·
Registered
336 Posts
New 1800

Hmmmm...........Radarman..........Anything to do with the Navy in your past?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Welcome Radarman you will find this is a good place to meet folks :chat: and learn a great deal about the gl1800 :sw1: . This site also has the best prices and service :1st: on the web for parts and accessories. :a13:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Radarman, you've got the right bike and the right board. It just don't get any better.:s27:
:rat: Bake

S

·
0 Posts
Radarman,

You've found the place. You are among friends!

:eat2: :beer2: :beer3: :eat1: :hamburger: :chef2: :chicken:

And then...

:ic2: :ic1:

:sw1:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
WELCOME!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the board Radarman. Everybodys friends here

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Welcome Radarman. :1st:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Howdy Radarman.

This is a great group!

Only one cautionary note. Too many good ideas.

It's cost me a lot of dang money. :lol:

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Welcome, Radarman!

I think you'll find the breadth and depth of knowledge here is pretty amazing. You can ask a question on just about any topic and someone here will have experience with it!

Got a leaky water heater? How about a computer virus issue? I've seen so many questions in the last year and a half get answered quickly at a very good price :lol:

I hope you enjoy your bike as much as the rest of us do! (Most of us, anyway)

Just like I tell my kids: Don't ever be afraid to ask

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome

:D Welcome radarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, lot of great info and folks to get info from here :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts