GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I don't have a question just a great big thank you for all the great info on CT's and the sane and informative way it has been presented on this board. I have been following the posts because I was in the market for new tires and because of all the great info I have decided to go down in flames:eek:4:. I have joined the Darkside with a Kumho escta 195/55/16 RF. I had it mounted yesterday and have been riding ever since. Absolutely amazing!!! Everything mentioned has been 100% true, I can not believe the ride inprovement.

Now to make it official I would like to get a Darkside number and decal Please explain how.

Again Thanks for all the great info.

P.S. I ride the San Diego CA north County if anyone wants to ride let me know.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Atta-Boy:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside! Congrats on the tire! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Welcome I am sure Murgie the keeper of the numbers will be along shortly and TJRanch will send you information on sticker info Good Luck:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: Welcome to the forum and Darkside! Enjoy the ride.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Hi everyone, I don't have a question just a great big thank you for all the great info on CT's and the sane and informative way it has been presented on this board. I have been following the posts because I was in the market for new tires and because of all the great info I have decided to go down in flames:eek:4:. I have joined the Darkside with a Kumho escta 195/55/16 RF. I had it mounted yesterday and have been riding ever since. Absolutely amazing!!! Everything mentioned has been 100% true, I can not believe the ride inprovement.

Now to make it official I would like to get a Darkside number and decal Please explain how.

Again Thanks for all the great info.

P.S. I ride the San Diego CA north County if anyone wants to ride let me know.
Welcome to the board and to the wonderful world of darksiders. If you wonder through Wi. Give me a holler and Darkside cookies are available for ya!!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and

Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
PM sent...

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Welcome to ds still some out there that dont get it oh well enjoy n be safe it only gets better

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Murgie

Thanks for the quick reponse for the number #998 as Maxwell Smart said "I missed by that much" to requote another user on another thread. A\gain thanks for the number

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Welcome, Gunner!

I'm just up the road from you in south OC. Maybe we'll see each other on the road.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
gunner60, welcome to the gl1800riders message board and more specifically the Darkside forum. Like you I have learned much from those before me. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the DARK SIDE:22yikes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts