GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this forum Thurs. morning. Whomever said anything about free is wrong.....LOLOLO The first thing I found was the special sale and it cost me almost $600.00 befor discount. That was great. I am sure this is a great place to hang out and I appreciate Hal.

I do have a question. How in the heck are you supposed to show all of the Emoticons (new word for my limited vocabulary) HA HA...in your messages? I have tried copy and paste along with the drop and drag method. with neither one working.

Ross

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Ross, you should be able to just click on the ones you want, and they will appear wherever your cursor is. If you can't do that, check your profile to be sure that you don't have the 'do not show emoticons' box checked. Hope it works. :D

Oh, and welcome to the board. :biker:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ross,

Just go to the emoticn list on the left of the "post a reply" window and click on it. The emoticon will show up, wherever your cursor is on the reply window.

Welcome aboard! :beer3: :s27: :a13: :flg:

Bulldog

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D :D :D Where is the " Do not show emoticons" box located? I cannot find it in my profile.
Thanks, Ross

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:beer2: Now I see they shoed up. I thought they would show up when I typed my message. I guess they do not show up until it is posted. :oops:

Hey thanks.........Ross

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Down at the bottom, where it says 'always enable smilies'.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
:chat:

Emoticons are kind of nice to have, since you can't see the person writing or talking you don't always pick up on their intention, they might write something and someone reading might not realize they were jesting, so you can put a laughing smiley to show you were joking. :lol:

More fun for everybody! :capwin:

Some lucky guys even get their own personal smiley! :s13:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts