GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Cactus Here. New to the site and still finding my way around. Did't know their was a GA. section until today. Duh. Well any I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know many fellow riders. Just purchased my first wing with CSC Cobra Trike kit. Have Ultra Classic as well but man is this wing the bomb. Can't begin to say enough great things about it. Anyway....looking for some fellow riders to hook-up with and burn up the asphalt. I retire as of 29 July and will have plenty of time to contribute to forms and socializing. Wife is ready to make trails and meet those we can around the Athens area or anywhere else the wing can take us. We have several couples we ride with locally but would love to get together with some wingers and especially trikers. Always safety in the numbers. Hey....Let's ride, you're burning daylight !!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Retirement. I'm sure you will find plenty of good folks on this site!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Welcome

Cactus,

Welcome to the board. There is a wealth of knowledge here and people willing to share it with you. There is also some BS, so be prepared to filter some of what you read. :agree:

Put Wings Over the Smokies on your list of things to do. It is in Sept., at Fletcher, NC, near Asheville.

Ride Safe and God Bless.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Home to several hundred "Experts".

Don't be afraid to ask..................

Be prepared to be confused...............

Don't be alarmed when your thread gets "Hi-Jacked....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts