GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 06 navi the first of Sept. My SO and I rode it around for about a week and then took off on a 4000 mile trip to Colorado. Love it so far. We had a Kawasaki Nomad that we really liked to cruise around the state on,but on the long trip nothing beats the wing. So far we have a little over 8000 miles on the wing. We do love to ride, and Arkansas has some great roads. Look forward to meeting some of you sometime.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Welcome aboard! When you can't ride, this is a great place to be. Our sponsor(Honda Direct Line), is a great place to shop for "goodies". We've rode down to your state a couple of times. Love the Mt. Home area. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bob50,

Next time you head to the northwest corner of the state drop me a line and I will try to join you for a ride. Great riding in the Ozarks.

Welcome aboard!!!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. Some of the best riding around in the Ozarks. It's raining so much in Little Rock right now I'm thinking I need pontoons for the wing. Waiting on Spring.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Welcome to the fun!!!!

·
Registered
19,065 Posts
Welcome. Do you have any opinions on car tires, oil, chrome, crush washers, trailers, Harleys, or lights. We don't either 8)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Welcome to the board and hope you had a good time visiting our state. Come back and see us again. Good times in store next July for Rockies Gold up in Montrose http://rockies-gold.net

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome Bob,
Man, there ought to be a law against people in Arkansas owning motorcycles.:wink:
It's just not fair that you get to live right there in the middle of all that great riding area. :cry:
Hey, save some for us poor transient visitors that only get to be there once in a while. :lol:
DC

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome dude!!! Where are you in Arkansas? I live in east central Mississippi and come to your state often to ride those GREAT roads!! Three trips last year!!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Bob50,
Welcome to the group. You couldn't have found a better bunch of folks to join. Congradulation on the new White Goldwing. I bought my White '06 at a dealer just North of Little Rock.
Come on over to Southeastern Oklahoma and join us for a great ride on the Talimena Senic Drive. You may have already been there. I never get tired of that ride.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Kikker,
Arkansas must be selling lots of white wings. I bought mine from an Arkansas dealer in July 06. I rode Arkansas in 2005 but had not heard of the Talimena Parkway at the time. Just one ? is it better to start in Arkansas or in Oklahoma when riding the parkway?
Thanks

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kikker,
Great looking white wing, everboby knows white wings are the fastest. I bought mine at Sunrise, best deal around here. Talimena is a great ride. We rode up there this fall as the leaves were changing. Also a really nice lodge, we have stayed there a couple of times.

Oh yeah, somebody mentioned a crush washer. Is this something I need?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Bob50 said:
...rode it around for about a week and then took off on a 4000 mile trip to Colorado.
And you didn't stop by to say "hi" or enjoy a cup of coffee or anything?

See if I stop by your place next time I'm in the Little Rock / Hot Springs area.

Geesh.

Welcome aboard!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts