GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used 2005 30th anniversary edition white GL1800 yesterday at Team Powersports in Garner, NC. It has 60,000 miles on it with a good deal of added chrome and lights. I'm a little nervous as I actually feel like I took out another mortgage. :22yikes:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
:congrats: on your new to you wing. Just think of all the smiles it will bring you.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Congrats on buying the best year! :thumbup:

Welcome to the funhouse!

·
Registered
387 Posts
:congrats: on your Wing, and welcome to the Wingdom. You'll love the Wing, enjoy.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Welcome....even with all the added chrome and lights, there are still many many more...watch your purse strings.

Ride safe and enjoy your bike.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You picked a great bike to ride. You're going to enjoy that thing. Hopefully your days will be filled with miles of fun and you won't think much about that monthly payment.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats:and welcome to the forum!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I just purchased a used 2005 30th anniversary edition white GL1800 yesterday at Team Powersports in Garner, NC. It has 60,000 miles on it with a good deal of added chrome and lights. I'm a little nervous as I actually feel like I took out another mortgage. :22yikes:
Welcome to the the forum Miss Chicky, i remember you from the vtx forum, do you have the white 1300 now. That vtx is a nice looking bike you got ,or had.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Three years ago I bought an 02 with 67,000 miles on it. I've never, ever regretted it. It brought me my second childhood, and third, and fourth. . .

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
WELCOME to the forum, and :congrats: on the new bike.

·
Registered
314 Posts
welcome!!

Welcome!! Enjoy the new ride. I experienced that whole mortgage feeling too. But haven't looked back since.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Welcome to the madness,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to the the forum Miss Chicky, i remember you from the vtx forum, do you have the white 1300 now. That vtx is a nice looking bike you got ,or had.

I traded in order to get the Wing before it flew out the door to someone else. My VTX was loaded and I probably could have gotten a lot more money for it if I sold it outright. To sweeten the deal, the dealer threw in a new CB system plus the installation. The dealer still got the better deal.....of course.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts