GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the trike out for a ride, and it was nice, around 70. came home and fired up the grill and cook some Bar-B-Q chicken, with corn and Bar-B-Q Beans, hope it not to cold up north...going to be above 72 in the morning..so saddle-up...........:thumbup:

being on the gulf makes me think about the atheists that when swimming in the gulf, a big blue shark came up..the guy started swimming as hard has he could , crying Oh..God save me as the shark open his mouth and started to swallow the atheists, The water stop dead still and a light came down..a voice call down to the atheists..I did not think you believe...I don't ...But make the shark do what christian"s do....the light went back up..and the shark started backing off....the atheists...say good... the shark bent his head and said....thank you God for the food I'm about to receive....

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Nice day here in Texas too, it was so good that the Ducks were hitch hacking on the road, and gathering under clumps of trees. Tomorrow will be better they will be able to skate on the road if they cant get a ride.............

·
Registered
250 Posts
Oh Please guys, don't rub it in. The high in Brookings, South Dakota was around 10 today & right now it it 0, but spring is around the corner!!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Getting cold tomorrow, but warming back up in the 60's on Thursday the 29th of January. Im headed from San Antonio to San Saba and then west to find that wooden bridge that is on every sunday morning at 0930 with Bob Phillips (Texas Country Reporter). Anyone near that wants to meet up lmk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts