GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a nice ride today. Went to Excalibur and purchased two tourmaster jackets then went to ocean Beach in New London. Absolutely love the bike!

·
Registered
674 Posts
It was a nice day ,I left this mooring at 8:00 to meat my VRCC pals for breakfast it was 28:hun1: here but it wormed up after :coffee1:

Ed...;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sunday also

We rode from New London up past Devils Hop Yard and then down 16 to 87 and rt 32 home very nice ride. Hope you all were able to enjoy the weather.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sunday

BMort and I went for a nice ride to Grate Barrington,Mass for lunch today.We went 44 to 183 and came back on 7.Then I did yard work the rest of the day :wrong:

Ed..:eek:4:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sunday we to Newport, wasn't to crazy about the Jamestown and Newport bridges lots of cross winds and a big temp drop. drove ocean drive and has a very nice time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You rode right past our house

John you rode right past our house may be next time you can stop or call and we will meet you guys.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You rode right past our house

You have a house on Ocean drive in Newport? Your doing very well for yourself. :bow:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Funny

Had a nice ride today. Went to Excalibur and purchased two tourmaster jackets then went to ocean Beach in New London. Absolutely love the bike!

THIS WAS THE POST THAT I WAS RESPONDING TO...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts