GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else able to get out on these occasional nice days to get in a little ridding ? Ive been able to get a little ridding in . even a little is good . :doorag:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Last Friday we rode down to Kerrville for the weekend. Mornings were BRISK and there was some wind, but definitely nice enough to ride, especially for January!!!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I ride to/from work everyday, only time I do not is when there is Ice on the road and then I have to get my wife or son to take me since I have no cage.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Been riding to work this week..little cool in the morning but the afternoon ride home is fantastic.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I have been riding in shorts and tennis shoes down south of s.a. all the way to corpus Christi this last Monday for lunch.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Rode down to Austin this past weekend. Took the 8 hour route home :joke:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Group of us ran down to Clear Springs Cafe in New Braunfels for a seafood lunch and then a run back thru Wimberly. Great weather..great food..great riding buddies..

·
Registered
227 Posts
Oh but of course - several days each week - a little stroll of 150-200 each time. Sometimes Gerbings in the morning to jacket only in the afternoon. Great riding lately. :doorag:;):lol:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
100 Plus Miles a day , five days a week going to work.
Then 1580 mile ride from Key West to Lexington Two weeks ago.
Gotta keep her Moving or I might get a wild hair and do something stupid
Like wash her .:coffee1:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Rode up to Arlington weekend before last. Had a great time with some new friends!! It was a little windy, but the trike doesn't seem to mind the wind very much.

-Dan

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yesterday, I rode up to Maxim Honda and then back around to Fort Worth on 360. I spent the night and then came home this afternoon. Now the wind is really picking up here at the house, but I am home and out of it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts