GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took advantage of our 58 degree weather today, road down to Aliso Viejo to see my grandson. Put some good tunes on the headset, set the Nav so I wouldn’t miss any freeway exchanges and just rolled down the road. All was right in the world today.

Reactions: networkguy3

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I took advantage of our 58 degree weather today, road down to Aliso Viejo to see my grandson. Put some good tunes on the headset, set the Nav so I wouldn’t miss any freeway exchanges and just rolled down the road. All was right in the world today.

Jealous....:frown2:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took another ride last Saturday 3/16 went and meet my Daughter for lunch in San Clemente and then took PCH north to Newport. What a great ride.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I moved away from the Central Valley of CA (Fresno) in Dec of 2017 after 50 yrs. and moved to Vancouver WA to be close to my daughter and granddaughter. The only thing that I really miss about CA is the weather and the ability to ride almost everyday. The PCH is definitely one of my favorites which I would ride numerous times. The Sierras and mountain passes were another favorite as was Yosemite which was only 100 mi north of me. All of these made for some great day rides.
Now that I'm in Vancouver I'm exploring some of the great roads here. :grin2: Enjoy your time in CA :thumbup:

Reactions: Clamper

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Kings Canyon and the Avenue of the Giants!!

:thumbup:

Reactions: CAWing
1 - 6 of 6 Posts