GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smile2: Hope MaMa-Nature gives us a few more nice Alabama riding days in February 2018. She wasn't very good to us during January. Only made the January 1, New Year's Day Ride-In and a couple more during January. :wink2:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Will be in Florida next week with the bike. I HAVE CABIN FEVER AND WANT TO RIDE!!!! AMEN???

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
5" snow here in last 24 hours makes reading this thread hard, just sayin:serious:
:wink2: Rail

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,961 Posts
:smile2: Hope MaMa-Nature gives us a few more nice Alabama riding days in February 2018. She wasn't very good to us during January. Only made the January 1, New Year's Day Ride-In and a couple more during January. :wink2:
I've managed to get a few days riding here in Arkansas. Been hoping to find a few consecutive good weather days so I could make a run toward North Georgia. So far, it ain't happening! :frown2:

Last year at this time, we had a real good spell of warm weather. @Donnieontheroad and I ran all over the Ozarks during that week. Nice memory, but sure would like to be out for a repeat right now!

Reactions: Donnieontheroad

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:surprise:Tomorrow Tuesday 02/06 is suppose to be 70 deg. I've already checked the tires, oil and plugged up the battery charger to the bike. Going to ride to Lanett, AL for some chicken & dumplings for lunch and then over to Pine Mountain, GA. It will be a good day! :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
It was 34 degrees this morning when I rode into Madison to meet my wife for lunch and do a little shopping. It was a nice sunny 41 degrees on the ride home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts