GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I went today, total disappointment. my thought stick a fork in it. It is done. The vendors are not coming. 15% off of msrp is not even ebay price. My Sena quit on way there. It talked to rep. He said I needed to buy a new one. I told him it was. So he took my name, but said nothing he could do. I have been a customer for years. Have been to a bunch of their open houses. Make special trips down for parts. But the Appreciation Days I done. I will still go down if I need something.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Went down today too and the vendors are getting fewer. The only one I saw that was busy was Bill that takes care of trikesales and kits. He said he had 4 clients waiting to talk to him.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yup, i will agree, get that fork ready.
I did spent money though.

F

·
0 Posts
It was more lame than ever.
It is bad when vendors are selling candles at a motorcycle event.
On a positive note I got to meet a couple forum members.
I also got a tremendous amount of information from trike owners.

·
Registered
20,945 Posts
I have ridden down there for open house at least twice, no it wasn’t the most exciting event but I’m still thankful they at least have the event and giving away a brand new Goldwing is a GREAT thing ! I had to many things needing to get done around home otherwise I would have taken the 500 mile ride down there again this year.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The wife and i were there Saturday all day and Sunday all day helping out the chapter we joined, GWRRA, Chapter I from Decatur,Illinois.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts