GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Cadillac, had a infrared accessory on their cars a few years ago. My old boss had one and while you went down a dark road you could see animals or people along the roads. But I believe it was something like a $5000 option. I guess I will just add an extra set of lights.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Heard some motorcycle company even puts airbags on their bikes! :22yikes:
Can you believe it!?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Now if they just put some Crosshairs on that thing and a rocket launcher.

er...I mean flare launcher, yeah thats it, Flare launcher.

Bambi road sweeper. .........Don

·
Registered
91 Posts
Serioulsly though...
I for one think it's fantastic.
Love all the technology they are developing and putting into motorcycles.
I can appreciate this, when we were in West Virginia... let me tell you, some of those roads, it would have been very helpful...
Not a streetlight to be found in some areas......
Would be a piece of cake to integrate into the Wing too.

R

·
0 Posts
Put it in the helmet face shield with time, speed and distance and they'd have a complete heads up display. Everybody would want to wear a helmet then.

·
Registered
19,062 Posts
put it in the helmet face shield with time, speed and distance and they'd have a complete heads up display. Everybody would want to wear a helmet then.
science

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Very cool, also love the idea of headlights that shift and remain level while turning.

·
Registered
248 Posts
How about an infra red, laser beam, atomic crush washer that never needs replacing!

·
Registered
855 Posts
How soon do you think it will be before somebody hits some debris in the road at night, wrecks their bike and sues Kawasaki ?

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I believe the test rider is already suing!:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
How about an infra red, laser beam, atomic crush washer that never needs replacing!

Those are already available. Didn't you get the memo?

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
I think I would keep an eye on the road instead of watching a screen... does it show, bricks, 4x4's, or even a large hole ???

cosmic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts