GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WoW, I thought after all the fun the campers had last year, that we would have to clear land this year to accomodate the campers.

I guess the Admiral & her helper have set the rules so tight, folks are staying away.

Last time the camper registration on the website was updated, was 1-14-97 @ 8:30 pm. I don't think that we had a Cats-Cade in 97....LOL

I know Ronnie alpster and Buster Crabbe will be out there.

Oh Yeah, Solo and his back-up singer will be there for sure...LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey dog, I drove by your house this afternoon just to see if you were out sun bathing or anything. I guess with the wind chill well below zero you and yours must have been bundled up inside.
I was on business so I didn't have time to disturb you. Just wanted to say a quick hello which this message will do.
I will be registering for "Cade" real soon, but hope to run into you well before that.
Stay warm and dry.
Pete &Julie

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
http://www.cats-cade.org

The above link will give you all you need to know.

But hurry because there is only 125 days, 2 hours, 1 minutes, and 15 seconds left until CatsCade 07. :D

·
Road Warrior
1,323 Posts
Hi Dawg, if I get to come to this shin dig I will be camping. After this year I am going to be dirt poor and a tent will be all that I can afford :)

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
motorcyclemom40 said:
Hi Dawg, if I get to come to this shin dig I will be camping. After this year I am going to be dirt poor and a tent will be all that I can afford :)
Hope to see you there Sheila!!!!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Sheila,

You'll be rolling in it after your book is published and movie rights bought of your year on the road. Then there's the merchandising and licensing royalties, high paying job as a Honda spokesperson and on and on...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

The Admiral has been shocked that more folks haven't jumped in sooner but I reminded her so many folks are retired and can't think that far ahead, causes them to have to write things down plus stick to a schedule. :roll: :lol:
Only us "workin' dawgs" can try to plan that far out especially those of us that support government activities in any capacity. 8)

But folks if y'all readin' this are gonna want to camp and haven't registered yet don't forget that some of the preferred areas fill up quick, ie... the Soloquest section of solitude is a big winner, especially when he serenades his sidekick after a few extra adult cocktails and the section will be first into, the "we've got some electricity" section. :wink:

So don't wait until Spring, can't see waitin' and campin' don't run up the credit cards like the hotels do. :roll: :wink: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts