GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this 2015 Triumph Bonneville T100 with 517 miles from a 76 year old man. Boy did I get screwed, NO Navigation, Blue Tooth, Heated Seat and Grips, XM Radio, Cruise Control, Traction Control, ABS Brakes, and on and on. I LOVE IT. I will keep my Wing for a ride once in a while.

IMG_20181124_135433161.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It also has reduced luggage capacity. Your going to be sorry after awhile.
I have ordered a Triumph Rack and Saddlebags. The bags are even smaller than the Wing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like it does have disk brakes.

Just sayin...>:)
Hydraulic too, fuel injection, electronic ignition, oh well not as retro as it looks.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I don't know how you're gonna make it without all those things. It's like being back in the stone age. Lol

BTW beautiful bike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: RickLB

·
Registered
350 Posts
Just recently sold my wife's 2010 Bonneville SE. That bike was an absolute blast to ride! I covered the entire Austin market for 2 years on that little toy. 865 cc's, if I remember right.
I will admit she looked a lot better sitting on it than I did! :grin2:

Alas, we picked up the Wing and cut it and the VTX loose. They were both being neglected and needed good homes to take care of them........

Seemed that the Wing was getting all our attention.........

Triumph makes a great bike! Enjoy your new ride!

:flg: 'Murica!

·
Registered
19,232 Posts
I would love to have that horse in my stable

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
Bought this 2015 Triumph Bonneville T100 with 517 miles from a 76 year old man. Boy did I get screwed, NO Navigation, Blue Tooth, Heated Seat and Grips, XM Radio, Cruise Control, Traction Control, ABS Brakes, and on and on. I LOVE IT. I will keep my Wing for a ride once in a while.

View attachment 313255
Congrds. no more getting shafted by MX. Looks like a shaft? I can see the rear rotor. Looks a little lighter to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts