GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 3 weeks ago we had some crazy hard winds go thru here. I had a HFT shelter I had my trike, trailer and a hinged bench to store misc stuff. I went out to check on it to see if was doing ok. It wasn’t. The wind lifted up one corner and I went in side to try and secure it. Nope. I no sooner got inside when wizard of oz tornado lifted it up and thru it over by my neighbors fence. I stood there with my mouth open in shock. Covered trike with my half cover and the bench with the riding mower cover. Took it to my nephews and put it in one of his big sheds.
This was the 3rd one lost to wind and last. Come better weather I’m going to city and see what they will let me build without any hassles from them.ive got a shed priced out that’s bigger than what I lost, 12’x 15’. Won’t be running electric to it but if they say go ahead I could put a lite weight 6x7’ garage door. Thinking of putting in couple windows for light. N the mean time when I bring my baby home I’ll cover it with the half over and a full cover.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yeah put up a building with a cement floor and bolt it down. Make it as big as they will let you you won't be sorry. Good Luck 0:):thumbup:

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s kinda my plan Tony. I just hope if I can put concrete floor down they don’t require that I pour the whole drive way. That would be way more than the shed I want to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts