GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Mic-O-Pegs isn't planning to make the silver version of their pegs for the 18-19's anymore. I wonder if they're just not selling well or??

From their website: Model HS (Honda '18-'current Goldwing/DCT)
Model HS, in Black anodize, is in stock & available for purchase.
Model HS, in Silver anodize, is currently out of stock. No
current plan to restock the Silver anodize option.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Looks like Mic-O-Pegs isn't planning to make the silver version of their pegs for the 18-19's anymore. I wonder if they're just not selling well or??

From their website: Model HS (Honda '18-'current Goldwing/DCT)
Model HS, in Black anodize, is in stock & available for purchase.
Model HS, in Silver anodize, is currently out of stock. No
current plan to restock the Silver anodize option.
Not sure what's going with ****-O-Pegs ?? No updates (communication to potential customers) on the 2018 and up pegs on their website for a year now.

I purchased my black anodized MOP's a year ago and due to my long legs had to modify their product. Thread I started last year:

https://gl1800riders.com/forums/193-2018-goldwing-board/435215-another-****-o-peg-install.html

I sent the above link to MOP and offered to work with them for free to develop a modified version for those with long legs and big boots based on what I had done . They said they would get back to me but no further communication since.

The father was phasing out of the daily operation in 2018, I hope there were no health issues ?? I know their long time designer was out of the picture for a period due to undisclosed circumstances but was said to recently be back in the picture ?? Also read somewhere that there was a problem with Anodizing finish on a batch of MOP's.

I'm a small business owner and seems like they have been hit with a series of challenges. I hope they work it out because they really do have a great product. MOP could probably help themselves out by simply issuing an update to the public on where the 2018 product line stands.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts