GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe the weather we are having in New Hampshire. 70 degrees yesterday, 50 today with lots of sun. After yesterdays ride I washed the Wing.
Today as I started the ride a silver Wing went by. It had temporary tags on it. I caught him at a light and said hello. 150 miles later as I was heading for my storage garage I pull up at another light next to the same guy, He askes "how do you like your wing"? "I love" it was the response.
The battery isn't going to need the Battery Tender this Winter.
This weather is causing pain for some people, ski resorts, snow mobile dealers, ski towns.
:D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hey Bro,

Does it bother you when no one answers your posts? :D

See Ya in July!!

Lance

·
Vendor
21,893 Posts
Weather sux here. Been rainy/icy/cold and just generally nasty for almost a week now, and I haven't even started either bike in almost 10 days. I'm starting to get a little cranky.

Good news is tomorrow it is supposed to warm up to 50 and the sun will come out. I think I will have to take both bikes out for a ride.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I won't be riding until the first rain storm. We've had a dusting and the road department has been eager to coat the roads with salt. It was the first sign of snow this season and they were itching to get those salters going. If it doesn't rain, irregardless of the temperature, I'm not riding to coat my Illusion Red Wing with that white powder. Arrrgh! Please pray for rain!

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts