GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no power to my acc plug under the left fairing pocket, could this wire be dicconnected and if so where. Also is this a fused wire? The bike is a 03. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Mac47,

Check the ACCessory 5A fuse in the fuse box.

If that doesn't do it, pull the left front pocket -- the cable may have come unplugged. The newer DC sockets also have an inline fuse (5A I think) located under the pocket -- my '01 did not -- don't know about your '03.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
The 5A 'ACC Term' fuse is just for that - the ACC terminals on the side of the fuse block.

The ACC power plug connection under the LH fairing pocket (and the heated grip connector under the RH pocket) share power with the suspension system adjustments, provided by fuse #21 (15A) fed through the ACC relay (which also feeds the ACC terminals through 5A fuse #6)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Jon said:
The 5A 'ACC Term' fuse is just for that - the ACC terminals on the side of the fuse block.

The ACC power plug connection under the LH fairing pocket (and the heated grip connector under the RH pocket) share power with the suspension system adjustments, provided by fuse #21 (15A) fed through the ACC relay (which also feeds the ACC terminals through 5A fuse #6)
You do that from memory?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Also, make sure the cig. lighter plug you are inserting into the ACC plug in the Left pocket doesn't have a blown fuse. Some plug ins have seperate half amp or larger fuses inside.

One fooled me like that a couple months ago. :oops:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts