GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
Had to cancel my plans for RG, so there is 2 rooms available at the Black canyon motel.
Hope there will another, & Randy, try to keep up with Marvin......:wrong::wrong:

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
deerwing give Randy some slack he has to be a law abiding citizen and besides he's old.

Hope you recover quick from your OOPS

·
Registered
931 Posts
old...OLD!

DWATC, I may have to try to toe the line, but I don't feel old. Now my Dad, who is going with us to RG11, on his own Wing, will be 80 years young on August 31st, 2011. He kept up with PODO and me at the Roger's Ride-in this last April, he can probably keep up with Bipeflier.
R&R is going, the question is, with such a great ride coming up, why are you not going?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Randy can I use the I'm old statement? Acutally we're heading back to West Virginia the end of September so doesn't fit our plans. Hope to attend RG in the future. Hope you had a good trip up north. I'm just hoping at 80 I'll be able to ride a car let alone on two wheels and I doubt if I'll keep up with anybody.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Okay then,

as long as your going on a trip. Will you be at El Dorado Friday and Saturday? We be there for Frankie Valens.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
What time you going down. We're meeting kanwaka in Council Grove at 9 if it's not too early want to link up with us otherwise I'll be there to see Frankie they do a good show

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've got to work during the day. Wife and I will leave home at 4PM. Is there going to be a place to eat at the rally site?

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
hey all,
Had to cancel my plans for RG
That's just wrong on so many levels...
But oh welll watcha gonna do?

Now my Dad, who is going with us to RG11, on his own Wing, will be 80 years young on August 31st, 2011. He kept up with PODO
That's probably cause I ride like I'm 80 and he doesn't!!

It'll be good to see you folks again.

Is there going to be a place to eat at the rally site?
Don't know what's going on there but Job Lunch in EL Dora DO has a great veal samich, have them throw a little chili on it and it's even better! Add an order of Texas toothpicks to go along with that.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
The only place I know close to there is the DQ across the street but then I"ve not spent much time in El Dorado. BTW when you get there if the lot looks too full go around back of the building. We parked there last year plenty of room seemed like not many folks thought about it. Remember Silver earns the shade. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts