1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to much snow in colo
i was riding all year round
but not this year .
colo is going on it 4th week of week end snow storms.
i am not use to this
i have not been on my bike for 6 weeks iam getting ready to go charge the battery. how long can i let the bike sit before i have to charge the battery?
i think we are getting the east coast weather

·
Registered
228 Posts
we've had so much snow here that four business buildinds have completely collapsed. Had a few homes cave in also. I spent the day shoveling snow off my sons roof and my store and looks like I'll be doing that for a few more days. :eek:4:

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
I live 30 miles south of Durango and we did not get much, 3 inches and most of it is gone so I have been riding, cold though, in the 20's in the mornings !! I did ride up to Durango on Jan 1, roads were pretty clear !!

Hope you guys get dug out soon !! 8)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Keep the snow there

For my part you can keep the snow there. This has been one of the best winters in Wisconsin I can remember. I managed over 1000 miles in December and have ridden every day this January so far. We had a few cold days but none of them even cold enough to make me break out the long underwear. Worst day so far was 19 degrees.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
my bike is in the storage shed...last year I had it in storage as well and didnt run it all winter long (about 5-6 months at least)....fired her up one day and ran fine with no battery power loss during that time. Bike is parked right now with no charger.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thank you, Colorado, for keeping all the snow to yourself!
Thank you, south east US for sending up the near 70F weather! I rode all day Saturday! :D :D

We have a business here with a sign. He changes it now & then. Today it reads: "Due to technical difficulties, winter has been postponed."

Fine with me! Ride on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts