GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I stopped by one of the local Honda dealers to do some window shopping while out today. I was looking at a V Rod in the preowned section, a 2004 with 1248 miles,( still new) it had the 250 rear wheel kit, Vance and Hinds pipes, custom wheels with matching sprocket and rotors, and tons of chrome. The wife strolls over and says thats beautiful, why don't you let me buy it for you, sooooo I say, OK, after a test ride and some price bickering, I drove it home. That is the same way that I got my wing, but I had to buy that one. I bought my Honda at a Harley shop and my Harley at a Honda shop. Life is good!:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
You lucky dog. :lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wish I had married for money.LOL

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Do you work for AIG?:wrong:

Congrats on the new bike, the Vrod is one nice bike.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Spoiled BRAT!!!!!!!:wrong:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
IF NO SISTER, does she have a daughter or mother that's single ? ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sweet, but you know:

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Must be nice.......congrats on the V-Rod......cool bike.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Thats exactly the same way I got my Valk. (wives can be wonderfull)
:congrats:.........Don

·
I U Turn
888 Posts
You were at Everett Power Sports were'nt you? I test rode that V-Rod 2 weeks ago. Nice bike
Mick

·
Registered
811 Posts
I rode a V-rod at the local HD dealership. Fine riding machine. Powerful, smooth, and fun. Congratulations. Now, the right thing to do of course is to give the Honda to your wife ! :^)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Congrats! I have a wife like that....but we bought the bike...hmmm...marry for the money:joke:....good thought....

:congrats:

Mark

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
My wife and I stopped by one of the local Honda dealers to do some window shopping while out today. I was looking at a V Rod in the preowned section, a 2004 with 1248 miles,( still new) it had the 250 rear wheel kit, Vance and Hinds pipes, custom wheels with matching sprocket and rotors, and tons of chrome. The wife strolls over and says thats beautiful, why don't you let me buy it for you, sooooo I say, OK, after a test ride and some price bickering, I drove it home. That is the same way that I got my wing, but I had to buy that one. I bought my Honda at a Harley shop and my Harley at a Honda shop. Life is good!:thumbup:
Yes, life is good. I just took delivery of my Wing and it's sitting right next to my '08 V-Rod. It's the best of both worlds.

There are a couple of V-Rod specific sites you might want to check out. www.1130cc.com and www.v-nation.com. Welcome to the V-Rod group :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow! What luck (wife & motorcycles)!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts