GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Nolan 102 and for the most part like it but it is a little 'rounder' than my head is. Anybody know about the fit of the 103? Round, oval etc?

thanks,
Danny

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I have a Nolan 102 and for the most part like it but it is a little 'rounder' than my head is. Anybody know about the fit of the 103? Round, oval etc?

thanks,
Danny
The Nolan 103 is a round shaped fit. I was hoping it would be more of an oval shape like my head. I found the Multitech to be an oval shape.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I had the 102 and have gone to the 103... I do feel it has a better "oval" fit over the 102, but this is a minimal thing... I did not have to shave a little foam out of the 103 forehead area as I did with the 102 to get a good fit....

However, I wear glasses, and I had to shave a significant amount of foam out of the upper ear areas to get a fit that was comfortable... I've never had to do that with any helmet.

I like the helmet overall, the internal shield is a plus, the liner is much easier to remove and replace to clean, and changing shields is a breeze compared to the previous system. I recommend it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Been using a 102 for years ( have used 3 of them). Was excited about the 103 and ordered one. Wore it on a short trip and the new 103 was killing my head and ears not to mention that the chin area is very minimal with a mic!! I returned this helmit (lg) and got an XLG one and used it for about an hour.........it too was very painful and much room for the mic. So I returned it and bought another 102.......now I am happy again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts