GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and find a lot of info about the Nolan 104 and also about Edsets; but I can't find if anyone has had the Edsets installed in the Nolan N104 helmet. I'm looking at buying one; but unlike my N-102 which has the sun visor on the outside, the N104 has it on the inside. The operating mechanism for this is on the lower left edge of the helmet about where the Edsets is usually installed. I will call Edsets on Monday; but wondered if anyone had already had this done. Thanks

·
Registered
928 Posts
HiYoCheeto (Frank) has a 104 and installed the EdSets himself. Wasn't easy to do, but you might give him a PM and see if he can help. The one thing I do know is the speakers fit into the openings in the Styrofoam perfectly, mine from J & M did not. Hope this helps and Cheeto doesn't mind me putting him on the spot. He's good people.

Ride safely

Crabby Bob

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I have a 104 I bought at a Neihaus Customer Appreciation Days and got J&M headsets at the same time. J&M were there and did the install. It looked like it would be a PITA to do it myself. This is the first modualr I've had and like the visor set up quite a bit.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to avoid J & M

Not that they did anything bad with my Nolan N-102. In fact, it was a nice install. But it's my understanding that they need to drill a hole in the N-104 to install and I'm trying to avoid that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts