GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nolan N100E flip front helmet. There is a rubber seal about eight inches long that mounts across the top that forms a seal when the faceshield is in the closed position. The rubber seal has come apart in two of three Nolans, and I cannot find a web site for the parts to a Nolan other than face shields or helmets.

Anyone ever found a way or place to order repair parts for a Nolan helmet?

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Yeah, mine did the same thing. I used some super glue to hold it in place. The helmet is being replaced come springtime, so I won't bother with getting new parts for the old helmet.

·
Registered
154 Posts
IR Harry, call CIMA International (630-671-9710). I had both of mine tear on my N100E helmets, called them and they replaced them free of charge. They are in charge of Nolan sales in the USA I beieve I was told.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Called them on Monday morning, put the new strip on the helmet on Thursday morning. Really pleasent gal I talked to.

·
Registered
922 Posts
How about some weatherstriping from Home Depot?? Mine is doing the same thing.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why not call that number? Quick, easy, free, and original.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The plastic strip at the bottom of my visor broke last winter so I called the helmet shop where I purchased it, they gave me the 800 number for Nolan warranty. Within three days I had not only the replacement plastic strip but a new weather strip also with no dispute. This company stands behind their products and I would reccomend Nolan helmets to anyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts