GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on buying modular helmets for the wife and I and have narrowed it down to the N-104. I'd also like to get Bluetooth headsets, so my question is for a recommendation as to what brand, model etc. We're taking a 10 day trip with some other riders this summer and I would like a set that would enable us to communicate with their BT headsets which probably won't be the same brand as what we have. Any experience with the Nolan n-com? TIA

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
My wife, son, and I have the Nolan N-104 with the B4 N-com Bluetooth systems, the system intergrate into the helmet perfectly and work great. They also have the universal intercom that makes them compatible with other brands that have this feature. It also have a android phone app that let's you control Its functions from your phone. I have been very satisfied with the helmet and Bluetooth system, my only complaint was the one time initial setup on the computer, that could be easier.

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
I have sena bt beleive it is copatiable with others now with latest download.run my i 5 thru it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife, son, and I have the Nolan N-104 with the B4 N-com Bluetooth systems, the system intergrate into the helmet perfectly and work great. They also have the universal intercom that makes them compatible with other brands that have this feature. It also have a android phone app that let's you control Its functions from your phone. I have been very satisfied with the helmet and Bluetooth system, my only complaint was the one time initial setup on the computer, that could be easier.
Thank you, great info. This is most likely the set we will go with.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Do you have a CB? I do't beleive that anyone has yet come up with a fix for BT for the CB. Just sayin':shrug:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have a CB? I do't beleive that anyone has yet come up with a fix for BT for the CB. Just sayin':shrug:
I have a CB and I'll continue to use the headsets I have for that, just wanted another option for traveling with a different group that has BT headsets

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts