GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure if im reading about the nolan n-com helmets correctley,,with the basic n-com kit installed i think it say's u can get the cable kit and have rider to passenger talk feature but do NOT need a cell phone,is that correct ?? if so i will buy the helmets.. i dont need music or cell phone etc..i just want to talk to the wife and that is it....thnaks

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I'm not sure I understand it fully myself, but I don't think it's necessary for the wing cause it has it's own intercomm system. The Nolan website has a blurb about it. Maybe I should read it again. I just ordered a new N42 today in fact and was looking briefly at the Ncom stuff.

I found this you may find informative.....http://ncom.nolan.it/Index_ENG.aspx

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
After looking at their website to use the ncom system you would need two helmet equipped with basic sets and a intercom kit. That would allow you to talk back and forth. From what I read this is not compatable to be used with the Goldwing intercom system

G

·
I talked to the company that imports Nolan to Sweden and they said that there will be a Goldwing cable for N-Com later this fall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts