GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefer local pickup, but will ship. Orange County / Los Angeles area. Craigslist ad and all photos here.

I'm selling my Nolan N103 Motorrad modular / flip-up helmet, size large, with factory-installed J&M Elite 584 integrated headset (in-helmet speakers and noise-canceling microphone). I bought this helmet+headset combination brand new just a couple of years ago, used it VERY seldom (I have a number of other helmets), and it's in like-new condition. Never dropped. Not a scratch on helmet or visor. Always stored in temp/humidity-controlled home (not stored in a garage). Perfect! Price new: $580 + tax (I have the original receipt). Selling for (was $245, now) $225.

This is ideal for motorcycles with radio and/or GPS systems that connect to rider helmets via cords...this is not a wireless system. I use this helmet system when I ride my Honda Gold Wing. You can buy any detachable "Z-series" lower segment headset cord to fit Honda, Harley, BMW, Victory Vision / Kawasaki, Yamaha or Suzuki. Please check for your particular lower cord fitment on the J&M website.

THE HELMET DESIGN: The Motorrad version of the Nolan N103 is a limited-available graphic design...this one is Cayman Blue and White. Nolan charges $70 more for Motorrad helmets, compared to regular, solid color (boring) N103s.

THE HELMET FEATURES: The Nolan N103 has:
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Internal Short Sun Shield System (VPS) that operates with a simple slider switch on the left side of the helmet.
- Fully sealed, articulated chinbar, double stainless latching mechanism
- Dual-action Centromatic chinbar release system
- Fully removable and washable Comfort liner; extra neck roll reduces wind-noise
- Dynamic top vent with exhaust grid in the rear spoiler
- Wide chinbar vents operated by glove-friendly center slider
- Optical-quality, anti-scratch Lexan faceshield offers UV 400 protection
- Instant push-button faceshield release with pinlock antifog insert included
- Chin curtain
- Microlock (adjustable quick release) with velour chin-strap padding
- Santized anti-microbial hypo-allergenic interior

THE HEADSET FEATURES: The J&M Elite 584 integrated headset has:
- AeroMike III miniature boom microphone
- Two wide fidelity, ultra slim DynaPort helmet speakers, in stereo
- Upper section of our Z series 8 pin right angle hook up cord
- Superior ambient noise canceling and wind blocking ability

Comes with Nolan carry bag, manual, anti-fog Pinlock (never opened / used), extra mic windscreens, etc. This helmet is size Large, meaning it fits head circumferences of 22 1/2" to 23 1/4", or hat sizes 7 1/4 to 7 1/2. (Please know your helmet size before seeing this helmet.)

Lee
(714) 388-6533
N103-all-w8.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lower price: $225. Will ship.

Lower price: $225. Will ship.

·
Registered
71 Posts